All 7 art Reviews

Babbling Bad AGESWAP - Jazza's Challenge of the Month - Babbling Bad AGESWAP - Jazza's Challenge of the Month -

This is great! A few people have done Breaking Bad so when I seen the icon of it I was thinking "Oh, another one..." But you're is actually my favorite. ^_^ I love the coloring and the creative spin you did for the title and surroundings. Makes my entry look kind of foolish lol. You're a fantastic artist.

Amazing Job! Good Luck!

- Jay

francosj12 responds:

Thank you so much. I spent some time thinking about being a little different. I also like your entry. Good luck!

End of Days End of Days

I love the action feel i get from this. I love work where you feel motion within it. Awesome job!

Prediction on vase Prediction on vase

Wow! Now this is amazing! Its a great idea too! Good Luck!

bshykh responds:

Thanks )))

Adam & Eve Adam & Eve

This is very creative! I wish I would have thought of something like this. Haha! Good luck! ^_^

Zoehoffpen responds:

CyboGirl CyboGirl

I absolutely love this!!

LemKuuja responds:

Hehe, thanks :D
In celebration of my massive art level improvement, I put up the full res picture so that anyone can download it and use it as wallpapers and such :)

Batgirl Selfie Batgirl Selfie

I love it! Amazing! ^_^

ModernDaySuperSelfie_Hercules ModernDaySuperSelfie_Hercules

Oh. Mah. God. I love this!! :D let me be the first to say -and I hope I am- this is so creative. And the fact that you used Hercules (my childhood movie also) just makes it even more amazing! I'm entering too as my first Jazza challenge but I still sketching out mines. I'm making a few sketches of different Herod before I pick one and start finaling everything.

Anyway, good luck!!!

-Jay

ycyoungcraze responds:

Thank you so much for this message it means a lot! Good luck to you also :D